Non-Public Water Supplies

While Dickinson County has several Rural Water Districts spanning over nearly half the County, non-public water supplies are still a vital part of rural living here in Dickinson County. Maps of all Dickinson County Rural Water Districts can be viewed on the Kansas Rural Water Association website.

Permits are required for all non-public water supplies intended for human consumption. Applications may be completed online or in person at the Environmental Services office. A $50.00 fee is due at the time of application.

Additionally, Kansas Department of Health and Environment has requirements that must be met water well construction. For more information regarding KDHE's requirements, please reference Article 30.